Tuesday, November 11, 2014

This, that, and the other thing

I am alive.

As my life is so hectic, I feel the need to make this brief.

I am passing my classes (YAY) and I have had discussions with various professors about research opportunities. Hoping to start that in spring.

My husband is, as I already knew, amazing and brilliant. His professor has remarked multiple times at his brilliance in his field. He is really an amazing man, supportive husband, great step-dad, and great person.

My children are doing great. Aurora and Johnny just finished up soccer. They had awesome mid semester reviews from their teachers and are doing great at our prize box system at home. Johnny and Scarlett just started hockey up again and are enjoying that. Scarlett is starting to get the hang of our prize box system and learning how to save money. I think I will be looking into putting Scarlett into dance again as she really misses it. Aurora is thriving and loving girl scouts.

Speaking of girl scouts, Aurora's troop has an awesome leader and awesome daughter. They have been such an awesome help to our adjusting to our new home. They have really made it such a great transition.

John is doing ok. I think he misses the family during the week so next year he will be moving back into the house. We are happy to have him back. He is a great, loving father, and his kids adore him.


All in all, we have a pretty great life. We have our down moments and sometimes people decide to check out of our life, but we move onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment