Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Product Review: Fragrant Jewels Bath Bomb

So again I saw an ad and though, "Ohhh that look's fun." So, of course, I decided to try it out and write a fun little review about it.  The bath bomb alone was $14.95 and I did receive a free ring because I used a code. It cost a total of $22.95 and I did feel that the shipping was a bit on the pricey side at $7.95. 
From the site: https://www.fragrantjewels.com/collections/bath-bombs

I chose to order the Watermelon Bath Bomb. I must say that its presentation was pretty darn cute. It would make an adorable addition to a gift basket in my opinion. The opposite side of the packaging. 
The bath bomb is wrapped in plastic; I assume for extra stability during shipping. It smelled pretty good as well. 

The "free gift" ring was meh in my opinion, but hey...it's just not my style. 

It did some awesome rotations and fizzing after adding to water. 


Of course I have to have my Starbucks with my relaxing bath ;) 

Kind of looked cool towards the end of its life and you can see the surprise ring in the middle. Definitely has a fun factor to it. 

The ring. 

I totally dig the style of this ring. 

I wore it for a week, but unfortunately it turned my finger green at the end of the week. Super cute for a once in a while ring though. 

The jewelry comes with a tag that you enter a code and it tells you what your ring is worth. My rings were "worth" $10. I don't actually believe they are worth that, but maybe you would pay that in store to buy something similar. They also tell you that there is a chance you could get a ring worth much more, but I don't like to take chances on gimmicks like that. 


However after all was said and done I had a mild reaction to the bath bomb. I do have sensitive skin so I would be wary of buying this for yourself if you have sensitive skin. 

In summary, its a cute idea and has some interesting/fun gimmicks. I definitely think it was worth the one time experience, but I don't think I plan to purchase it again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment