Thursday, July 7, 2016

Product Review: Zerlar Silicone Breastfeeding Manual Breast Pumps Milk Pump Suction

So some moms in one of the breastfeeding groups I am in were raving about this product. I decided I had to try it because I just hate pumping, so the idea of just attaching this while nursing and letting it collect milk seemed too good to be true. Because of this I bought this cheaper "knock off" version to try it out. This version and the more expensive one are both sold on Amazon. 

I purchased this item for $12.99 with free Amazon prime shipping. 

The link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EMXN28M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1









With my previous 3 kids I struggled to breastfeed, but have been blessed that this 4th time it has been a breeze. I attribute that to situation, support, and education. However those struggles of nursing, pumping, supplementing, etc over and over again left a bad taste in my mouth for pumping. 

Amazingly this product worked wonderfully! I have used it three times now and it is such a simple way to collect breastmilk.

Of special note.. I have not had pain while using this product, but if you are having pain I would stop using it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment