Sunday, March 30, 2014

Welcome one and all....................

Welcome to my life. Part of me would love to share the long story of how our family began our odd journey into redefining what today's society deems a family, but honestly I am tired (its almost 1 am here!). So maybe cliff notes? Plus maybe a little can be told at a time as we progress through this adventure, together.

Our odd, but fun, family consists of the following: Myself (Hiiiii), my soon to be super cool ex husband (its legally in the works, but paperwork paperwork), my awesome boyfriend of 2 1/2 years, our three awesome kids (aged 6,5,and 3 years old), my interesting father, and a crazy but good teenager (19) that we took in.

Why do we live this way? Good question... and there are many reasons.... none of which I wish to list at the current moment because I am ready for bed!

For now I begin with, Hi, my name is Christine and I am proud to share my family with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment