Monday, March 31, 2014

Nervous Wreck

As  many know, I have a lot going on in my life. I like to keep busy and I certainly keep myself very busy. This semester has allowed me to finally take a course that I have wanted to take for quite some time, photography.

I have loved photography since a preteen. As a teenager I bought my first manual 35 mm camera (which I still own) and recently received a nice DSLR from my ex-husband as a Christmas gift (again, we are friends... a think I still believe is healthy for our kids).

Here are some of my recent pics. This weeks assignment was focusing on a long list of elements of design, trying to showcase one of the elements on the list.




Oh but you ask, why did I say I was a nervous wreck? Well there are many life changing decisions being discussed right now...which can be a stressful time. So much going on. I will announce the news soon, I promise  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment