Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Moi!

Don't you hate it when you write a long post and then all of a sudden for one reason or another it is gone, not even auto saved... Alas that happened to me a moment ago.

Blog take 2

So it is true, I turned a whopping 28 yesterday.
I slept in. My children showered me with gifts, which included:

A pair of bling flip flops (they know momma too well)
A big beach towel
A press on nail kit
A bead nail decor kit
A beautiful necklace with interchangeable pendants
An Ana Disney infinity figure (My son chose this lol, but it was cute)

Then I spent the day with my mother until late in the evening. Today I got to sleep in again then my father took Ross, Richard, the kids, and I off to to lunch for my birthday.

Here are some pictures from the day :)

Yup its Me, in all my full body glory.... I may not have a super model body but I rocked that outfit ;)

My twin.... Oh I mean my gorgeous mom :)
Mother/Daughter Selfie

The super cute necklace that my three awesome kiddos gave me. Today I put the blue flower pendant on. :) Aurora suggests that tomorrow I wear something pink so that I can wear the pink flower pendant tomorrow lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment