Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Another item to check off the list

Spring Finals are over! Only another week or so until I find out my grades. I have graduation tomorrow and everything seems to be moving forward. I do have an online course during the summer that officially completes my As degree, but it is a simple course so I am not stressing it as much as I had been stressing Calc 1B

 Please keep John in your thoughts as he has the interview for his transfer this Friday. He had another job interview on Monday. It would really put me at ease to know that he has a firm job lined up for the move. I really do wish to keep the family in one piece and move as a unit. 

In a few weeks I should find out more about where I will attend college in the Fall. Also I have a tentative plan for my health insurance once we move as well. That is also taking a bit of stress off as well. 

The last BIG thing, other than Johns job or the close of escrow, is finding a rental in our new home. It has been hard finding a home large enough for our entire household. 

Also I need to plan a fun trip for the drive to our new state. If anyone has any great ideas, let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment