Thursday, June 26, 2014

Time to catch up!

This last month has been a RUSH! It began with an online course needed to officially complete my As degree. I am happy to say this course has been smooth sailing for me and already almost half complete. Then I had finals. I went into both of my finals feeling well studied but nervous. My photography class, though often seen as an easy a, was a little worrisome as the teacher had given us no tests so far and we had never received any work back or graded. It was difficult to go into the course not knowing where you stand. I am happy to say that I got that easy A. 
Calc 1b was a different animal. I knew exactly where I stood in the class, but it also has the notoriety of being the most difficult of the calc series. To add more pressure, this course was the deciding factor on my acceptance to TAMU. Math is not my strong suit as it does not come easy to me. After a difficult final and days of checking multiple times a day to see if the grade had been posted, I am so happy to say I earned a B. 
After finals was graduation. This day had made all the stress of the decade (yes it has been 10 years in the making..on and off..since high school) worth it. I was so happy that my mother, fiancee, children, and exhusband were all there to celebrate with me. I wouldst have made it through without their support or the support of my awesome college. Also as an important note to self: Do not give a DSLR set on manual focus to someone not accustomed to using it. 



After that it was repairs, inspections, and packing to finalize the sale of the house. While also securing a rental in our new hometown. This was more stressful than even finals! We were finally able to secure a seemingly great rental, which you can see images of below. I am excited to get there, unpack, and explore our new town (in air conditioning lol). 
And then Richard proposed *which has its own blog post*

And all of this while trying to make some more lasting memories with these kiddos before we leave to Tx and make new memories together! 

Saying goodbye to good friends


Plus more packing and planning! 


And finally finding out that I am officially accepted to TAMU as an undergrad in Chemistry!!!!!! 

The only thing yet to really come together is Johns job transfer, we have reason to believe it is happening, but he is just having to come a few months after us :(

All in all, we have been amazingly busy but amazingly blessed this month! I am thankful to family, friends, and God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment