Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Escrow!

I have to say this process has been an exciting but stressful one. I am currently at the stage where I am saying I am never going to buy or sell a home ever again...haha... We had home inspections today and that seemingly went well. We just need the actual report to come in and then the buyers concessions on things that need fixing or deduction, etc. I have termite inspections, septic inspections, appraisals, and some other minor things to go through. 
However the moving date is set for July 3rd! I can not believe it and I am just hoping and praying that time flies for us. I started another class, this time online. Also would really love to hear about John's job transfer...it would set me at ease about our entire family moving in one piece at the same time. 

 I received a sash from the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) program yesterday to wear at the graduation. 
Here I am with these awesome graduating STEM students

My sash/stole (their official name)!

Yes, this crazy woman is me... 


And last week we went to the beach with my awesome family. Afterwards we went out to dinner with John, who had to work that day. 




The next day my kiddos had Track and Field day. Johnny got a ribbon for participation and Aurora actually won second place in the standing broad jump :)

The over the weekend Aurora and I had a girl scout meeting to attend. I am co-leader and some of the girls were done with activities earlier so we had an impromptu science session! They were awed by the awesome stuff they saw under the microscope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment