Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Can I scream now? (Not really....)

Me right now:


Seriously though... stress overload. Its finals, its moving, its selling this house, its getting into my college of choice, buying a new house, Johns job transfer, etc. 

Basically, its life. Now do not misunderstand. I have a great life and I love my children and the men in my life, but right now life is just a bit more hectic than I feel I can handle. I will be happy when everything is all settled. Two more weeks and I won't need to worry about the kids school, my school, or getting into the college of my choice. Actually at that point it will just be focusing on selling the house and the move. 

I am just going to keep looking on the bright side. 3 awesome and healthy kids, an amazingly supportive boyfriend, and an awesome father/ex husband. I am truly blessed. Also in a few weeks I get to walk for my Associates in Science and Mathematics! Sure it is just an associates degree, but I have gone to school for quite some time now that I am ecstatic to feel recognition for this. 

Also once the house is sold and it is moving time, I have some fun surprises up my sleeve for these cute kids. :) 

Some highlights since my last blog post
I was able to volunteer at Johnny's school for petting zoo day for his class :)

Only the cool people can hang out with their ex-husbands :) This is one cool dude here and one of my best friends. 

My love and I attending my best friend, Nikki's, beautiful wedding! 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment