Monday, May 5, 2014

Whiplash!

I swear I get whiplash from how fast things change in a household with so many people and especially adults! Not to mention I can't wait until everything having to do with this move is settled. John received word today of a possible better job option for him and we should know more by the end of the week. Hence the feeling of whiplash, one minute I am thinking that everything seems to be finally settling in and I can start planning for the scenario ahead and.... BAM! Curve ball. Luckily this is a great curve ball to have, but I only hope it pans out.

Ross, our unofficially adopted teenager lol, was in quite a sour mood due to the Kings Vs. Ducks game....Here's hoping they do better in the upcoming games and go on to win the cup.

Today I had a full day of work and school. I tutored in Chemistry, then attended an SI Chemistry lecture, then ran an SI session, then off to calculus II where I ended my workday with a quiz. I felt pretty good about it. Lately I have been keeping super late hours which has lead to a difficulty to get up in the morning. The bad part about being a night owl is getting off the sleep schedule. Its almost midnight here and I am wide awake. I will have to force myself to sleep or force myself awake on little sleep tomorrow, but I am hell bent on getting my sleep schedule back on track!

Now I will go pick out outfits for the kids to wear to school tomorrow while honey bunches, aka Richard, makes their lunches. Then I will attempt sleep. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment